FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

WE'RE HAVING A BOY!!!

We found out today that I am 16 weeks along--and having a baby boy!! We're SOOOOOO excited! I couldn't help but yell out loud when the sonographer gave us the news--pointing to our baby's identifying parts :-). Hunter just sat smiling--then smiled the whole way home. We were so sad to lose our last little boy--so this is all the more thrilling for our family now. Cody was giddy. He really wanted a brother. The girls were eccstatic, too. Hunter and I have been throwing around names. We really like Logan and Sterling. So far--I'm holding onto this baby, and we're praying (all day) that we'll get to bring this baby to full-term. I've started to feel the baby moving, too--which is something I'd forgotten about. I remember the pain of delivery, but I didn't remember what it was like to have the baby moving inside the womb. So fun! I'm still having a tough time with nausea at times--but not ALL the time, like before. YEAH! I have this tonic that I have to take each night (apple cider vinegar, black-strap molasses, keyanne pepper, garlic immune, etc.)--it's beyond disgusting--and my stomach has issues with keeping it from coming back up, but I'm trying to do better. Hopefully, my body will keep functioning and this sweet baby boy will keep growing!! What do you think? Sterling or Logan??

13 comments:

The Brook Family said...

Either name rocks! YEAH for your whole family. I am so proud, another amazing nephew:)

Stacey said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting to be having a boy!

Blake and Breanna said...

Congrats on another boy. We are so excited for you. I love the name Logan!

Shannon Coker said...

I vote for Logan, but mostly vote for a healthy baby and healthy mommy! I'll get started on a blue blanket! Yipppeeeee!

Becky said...

I like Sterling because there's like a million Logans out there already. Too bad your last name isn't Silver. I hope all goes well!

Kendra said...

Wow!!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!! We are BEYOND excited for you guys! Yeah for having another handsome nephew and a great little friend for Isaac. We sure love you ALL!!

The Allen's said...

Yay! I am so excited for everybody. Our little boys will be almost the very same size. That will be some fun times. We love you guys so much. Glad you are feeling better this time than with the others.

EndoQuad said...

Congrats! You can never have enough boys! :))

Karolyn said...

JULIE! YEA! I love little boys! haha. I'm so excited for you. I'm glad the family is excited too!

Linda said...

Yeah!! We are so excited for you!! 16 weeks! Hooray!!!!! We pray that all is going well for you!

Alan and Lynette said...

I am soooo excited for you!!! And happy surprise that you're 4 weeks further into this adventure than previously thought!!! YIPPEE!!!
I love both names...Logan... for a couple of reasons... 1-because we were married in Logan so the name means something eternal to me... 2-becuase I found a definition for Logan that I thought was great... "to surpass or outdo completely"
Sterling is great becuase right off the bat I think of something precious...and a definition I liked of Sterling is "being thoroughly excellent"...
Both names are perfect...good luck:)

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Congrats! I vote Sterling.

Unknown said...

Congratulations you guys!!! I am so happy for you and your sweet little family! And just so you know I think both names are great! It is wonderful to hear that the sickness is slowing down a bit! That part is never fun. Julie I am so happy for you. You are such a wonderful mother! Congrats again!!!

-Tiff