FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Monday, November 17, 2008

From the eyes of a child...

I took Cody with me to the doctor's office today to hear the baby's heart beat. I told him he could use the camera. He was so excited. I think it's so much more fun to involve the other kids in the baby process. These are the memories Cody will keep forever :-).


What a wonderful boy Cody is! He was a great companion at the doctor's office. I knew this wasn't the "full check-up"--so Cody came along for the ride.

2 comments:

Dahlia said...

That's so neat! I took the girls along to a heartbeat/measurement checkup and they FREAKED OUT. They didn't like the doctor putting gel on my tummy and then listening to the heartbeat - they thought he was hurting me because they both were brought to tears and screams. I'm sure Cody did great :) Hope you're well!!

Karolyn said...

Awesome! I bet Cody loved it!