FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Friday, November 7, 2008

Baby anxiety??

Just to answer a few questions from your comments...YES...I do worry about the baby NOT making it again. For all those mothers who've experienced miscarriages and still born births--you know what I mean. I FEAR getting too atached to this little child within me--per chance we'll have a repeat of the last pregnancy. I worry each time we're listening for the baby's heartbeat. I get teary-eyed every time I hear the swooshing rhythm of his heart. Truth be known--I didn't handle the last loss so well, and I know now how tough it is to burry a baby--and I don't want to ever experience that again. It's not something you'd wish on an enemy! But--on the brighter side...I am grateful I have the gospel and know about the eternities ahead. It does give me peace--even if tragedy strikes again. I have many friends who have experienced losses far greater than my own---so...keeping it all in perspective, ALL IS WELL! :-)

8 comments:

Juls said...

Oh Julie I just feel like crying with you! Congratulations! I hope with all my heart that this baby is here to stay with such a wonderful family!

We are due around the same time :) but we are having a girl :) More pink after ALL boy.

Alan and Lynette said...

You are an amazing woman Miss Julie...let me know if I can do anything...for real... :)

The Allen's said...

I am so excited you guys are coming to AZ. Now it will be the best. We always have so much fun. yay!!

Tanya Leigh said...

I know what you mean. It's a hard place to be in: reticent but excited all the same. We're praying for you. You are amazing.

(and, what's this about coming to AZ??? :)???

Jenae said...

You are such a strong woman! I remember that time and I think you are AMAZING! I miss you tons! We have a blog now so we'll have to keep in touch that way. I love to look at yours and see how your fam is! our address is jjgilesfamily.blogspot.com.

Karolynn Kay said...

Congrats on your baby boy! I am glad everyone is doing well.

Jacob & Tia Sampson said...

We are always praying for you and your little bambino. We know what you are going through and know that we are here for you and your family.

Sarah Blue said...

Oh Julie! I had no idea you'd buried a baby. I'm so sorry. I've kept you in my prayers, but I'll have my kids start praying for you too. My kids Always get what they pray for. Always. Even when I want something different. Good luck!! We love you!