FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving FUN!

Hunter and I divided our cooking responsibilities for Thanksgiving this year. He volunteered to cook the pies. The kids are going to be involved in cooking the entire feast. This was their first pumpkin pie! They were all quite proud of themselves :-).

This is me at 20 weeks! My belly is growing--along with everything else--AGH!!!! I've joked about my body being a giant yo-yo...expanding and contracting with each pregnancy. I've generally had my baby's around 36-37 weeks---so we've got about 17 weeks to go. YEAH! AND--the greatest news of all...MY NAUSEA IS ALL BUT GONE!! I'm MORE than thrilled! 5 months of the eternal flu-bug is enough for anyone!!

6 comments:

Sarah Blue said...

Ei-Yah! You're pregnant belly looks smaller than my belly 19 months after delivering. What's that about!! Haha! You look great Julie. I'm sure glad that the nausea is going away. Truly one of the worst things about being pregnant.

Love ya and hope you have a Happy THanksgiving. :)

The Allen's said...

you look HOT! I am glad you are not feeling so gross. definitely the second half is better than the first in my opinion. love you. have a happy day.

Stephanie said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Your pregnant belly is so little. I think I look like that I am only 10 weeks. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Becky said...

You make a very cute pregnant lady. Glad to hear the barfiness is over.

Erika said...

Looks like fun times, I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well...you are such a hot little mama!

Michelle Johnston said...

Julie you look beautiful! I'm SOOOOO glad that you are feeling a little better. And yeah for finals almost being over and done.