FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Friday, November 14, 2008

Sickness in the Ranks

Whew--what a week! Mariah got hit with strep throat last Saturday. Then Amber came home with the flu-bug--which hit Cody next. Then me! We've been laying around the house--trying to get rid of these illnesses. Fortunately, Hunter's been able to take care of us all the last few days. He's been awsome--trying to keep up with work, school, and house chores. I was impressed how thoroughly he disinfected both bathrooms yesterday. After 4 out of 5 family members spend a week sick in the bathrooms--it's always nice to smell bleach and clorox!! Yeah for Hunter! Today, we're beginning to recover--HALLELUJAH! Still, as tough as it is on the kids, I'm keeping everyone home--just to make sure we're no longer contagious. You really can't appreciate HEALTH until it's GONE!

3 comments:

Juls said...

that is the worst being the mom of sick kids, being prego AND being sick ALL at the same time! I am glad that Hunter could help you out so much! Hopefully you will all feel much better soon!

Kim said...

I'm so sorry Julie! Being sick with your kids is the worst, and to be pregnant on top of that. Good luck feeling better. I was just thinking about you yesterday because I feel I haven't seen you forever. Now I know why. If there is anything I can do please ask. Congrats on the little boy!

Kim said...

I'm so sorry Julie! Being sick with your kids is the worst, and to be pregnant on top of that. Good luck feeling better. I was just thinking about you yesterday because I feel I haven't seen you forever. Now I know why. If there is anything I can do please ask. Congrats on the little boy!