FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight Date Night


Hunter and I had both read all the Twilight books--and we were psyched to see the new movie. We put the kids down for bed and Tracy, our neighbor, bunked out at the house so we could get away for a few hours. We got to the theaters over 30 minutes early--and most of the seats were already filled! Filled with jabbering teenagers--just dying to see the movie. We were pleasantly surprised with the movie. With it's limited budget, we felt it was well done. We also thought Hardwick, the director, stayed true to the book--keeping the important scenes, combining others...all in all--a B rating from the Moores. We really liked the main actors. The movie continued on in our dreams, too!! Can't seem to get my fill of Meyer's characters. Good stuff! Fun date!

3 comments:

Sarah Blue said...

I saw the movie at midnight too. Wasn't it fun! A neighbor of mine rented out a theater and just invited a bunch of moms and their daughters so she could avoid the crazy teenage girls. So silly! :)

Tanya Leigh said...

Oo! What a fun date! It's always fun to go to an opening night w/ all the fans hootin' and hollerin' and cheering in the great parts :) ... I'm just sad Edward looks so forboding. I hope to see it soon, though.

Becky said...

I saw it today with my sister and loved it! I'm going to have to take Chris as he too read the books. I'd give it an A- just because they didn't include the scene where Bella passes out in her science class from the smell of blood and Edward takes her to the nurse. You know, if they want to make the next one 6 hours long, I'd watch it, really, as long as they gave me an intermission to run to the bathroom. I'm so excited they're starting to work on New Moon!!!! Yes, I'm obsessed and was probably as giddy as those teenage girls today.