FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Governor's Mansion Date



We love Kansas in the fall. Check out these colors! What a landscape! I begged Hunter to take a walk with me around the Governor's Mansion for our Saturday date. I LOVE great scenery. It makes me soooooo happy.

8 comments:

Kendra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendra said...

It looks beautiful... and not too cold!!!

Dahlia said...

What a great date idea! We need to get out there and get some fall photos...it looks like Hunter is sitting on a small bale of hay in the photo 2nd up from bottom :) You guys are adorable ;)

The Arizona Blake Family said...

What beautiful scenery! I wish Arizona looked like that in the fall!

Karolyn said...

love love love all the pictures! Looks like I've missed a lot of your life lately-you've been busy! Looks like you had a fun halloween! I used to love walking at the gov.'s mansion. We haven't been there in a while though.

Juls said...

That is so beautiful! I love fall!

Erika said...

How Beautiful! Memphis is gorgeous right now too! You are looking so cute pregnant! Are you nervous about #4? I hope your feeling ok! Take care of yourself!

Tanya Leigh said...

Oh, you are just like me! I would take a good scenic walk (or ANY walk in decent weather) over any date, any time. :) I do have to beg Coy to do it, though ;) BEAUTIFUL!