FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Moore Family Update

Hello all! Thanks for checkin' in! We hope you're all doing well.

Hunter and I have so much to be grateful for this holiday season. Life, though busy, is satisfying and rewarding. Hunter continues to work for the KC Chiefs, and he has only one more semester of law school left!! YAHOO!

I'm keeping up with church callings and finishing finals this week. I plan on taking a semester off to prepare for our baby's arrival. He's expected to debut in the first weeks of April. We're leaning toward naming him Sterling Edward Moore. I'm hoping to finalize my novel during that time, too. School has kept my mind off the many months of nausea--now I'm ready to sink my mind back into my fantasy world :-).

The kids are doing well. They are sooooo excited to get out of Topeka and head to AZ for Christmas. YUP--ya heard right...we worked out the details and we're going home!!

So--life is good. God is taking great care of us.

Please feel free to post your family updates here--we LOVE hearing all that's going on with your families.

Sincerely,
Julie Moore

5 comments:

Sarah Blue said...

Hi Ms. Julie! I'm so glad that you're almost done with finals. That is always such a relief. And how exciting that you're close to finishing your book. I will make sure to order a copy as soon as its published. :)

I didn't realize that Hunter wsa still working with the KC Chiefs. WOW! That will be such a great "in" when he's done with law school and job hunting.

Our family is doing great. Just getting ready for the holidays and trying to figure out what present to get for our kids that will be fun, cheap, and memorable. I think I might just take them all the Disneyland...Decisions, Decisions. :)

Jenny Knudsen said...

Hey Julie! You can check out our blog at AJKnudsenKlan.blospot.com I am so happy to hear that everything is going well for you and your family. When you are back we should get together if you have some time. Talk to you soon.

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

Julie, my friend! It has been a long time, and you of course have not changed a bit!! (if we could all be so lucky!) It looks like you guys are having a blast in Kansas! My friends dad actually used to work with the chiefs as their team lawyer...is that what Hunter is doing? What are you majoring in in school? I am so happy your adding to the beauty of this world with another baby! With how cute your other kids are...LOOK OUT! It sounds like you are living life to the fullest and that is so good to see! Come visit our blog and we'll catch up!
www.easysite.com/sandsfam
-Beth Ann (Thompson) Sands

Melisa said...

Cute blog! Sterling Edward, huh? Is there a Twilight influence there? :) I really like that name.

What are you writing about?

Jenae said...

Hi sweet girl! It sounds like your family is doing well! We are so glad and we think of you often! I didn't realize you had gone back to school. What are you working on? Lots of love@
Jenae
here is our blog address
jjgilesfamily.blogspot.com come visit soon because we'de love to hear from you!:)