FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Math Final--95%!!

Woohoo! I found out that I finished my math class with an A!! That feels soooo good, seeing that I spent over 140 hours on homework and studying! Thank you to all my family and friends who helped me through this course (with watching kiddos when necessary)--I owe you!! It felt good to get yet another math course out of the way:-). I have one more left--and I'm not sure when I'm going to take the class, but I really do like the online curriculum. I never had a fabulous math teacher--and I learned a TON online, so I'm stickin' with it. I'm focussed on completing my book this semester, however--so, until it's done, I'm holdin' off on more schooling. I'll keep you all posted :-).

Jules

3 comments:

Morgan said...

I am so happy for you! I totally want to read your book and can't wait for you to finish it!!!

Shannon Coker said...

I'm so envious! I stink at math! Way to go, Jules!

Juls said...

wow I didn't even know you were taking a math class. I am SO bummed we didn't get to catch up! I will call you after school starts here!