FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back to SCHOOL!! YEAH!





I cannot tell you how excited we ALL are for school to start again! Today is a fabulous day :-)!!

4 comments:

Dahlia said...

How fun! It looks like all the kiddos are super excited too :) We should have you and the fam over for dinner and enchant you with Alaskan tales :)

Erika said...

Julie-
Your kids look so old! My twins (and babies) will be 5 years old next week!! When did it happen? Aren't we still 21 years old? You certainly look like you are! I miss you guys, love reading the blog, I'll start one soon! Hope all is going well with your health problems/diagnosis/healing! You'll be in my prayers. I loved the post about the clean house (soooo my life~!).

Julie Moore said...

Dahlia--I know the fam' would LOVE to get together sometime :-). Sunday evenings are open. I really enjoyed hearing about Alaska. TOO COOL!

Erika--I feel the same way! The years have flown by so quickly! Just yesterday, we were vacationing in CA together, huh? Can you believe 9 years have passed since then? Thanks for stoppin' in to say hello! We will always consider you and your gang FAMILY! Please tell everyone we say hello--and pass around hugs from the Moore fam' :-). Love ya!
Jules

Jenny Rolph said...

Julie
I can not believe that I found your family's blog. You have such a sweet family. It is amazing to see how fast 10 years goes by since we were in MCC 1st ward RS together. I still remember when you and Hunter were just dating. Send me an email sometime, would love to hear from you.

Jenny :)

leatham06@hotmail.com