FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

YES--WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!

Yup!! So--we weren't pregnant last month--but we certainly are now!! The nausea is undeniable proof. We're just barely getting a start with the many months of prego time, but we're needing all the prayers we can get. Nope--I won't be able to continue on with my interstitial cystitis (IC) check-ups, but now we have another bundle of joy bakin' who will make his/her debut sometime late March or April. Yeah!

11 comments:

Becky said...

Congrats! That's just wonderful and I hope everything goes well with it all. Now you get to have another round of "fun" exams.

Blake and Breanna said...

I am so excited for you guys. When I saw this on facebook I wondered if I was reading it right!! Congrats.

Brynn said...

Oh man, how exciting!! CONGRATULATIONS MOORES!

Dahlia said...

Congratulations!!!! Sure hope you feel better soon...the nausea is the worst! Fun, fun!!

Regan Duckworth said...

CONGRATS!

Stacey said...

WOW!! Congratulations! That is so awesome! I hope the sickness goes away soon. Let me know if you need anything at all...even just someone to keep you busy to keep your mind off of it!

Jacob & Tia Sampson said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you.

Muir Family said...

Congrats!!! Another little one running around....so fun. Hope the sickness goes away SOON!!

Shannon Coker said...

That is great Jules! I'm sorry that you won't be able to continue your treatments, though. Now, I have another blanket to make! Let me know what colors!

Ashley said...

Love the new blog design! Congratulations! I hope things go smoothly for you. Love you.

Tiffany said...

CONGRATS!!!! What a lucky kiddo to get to come to your family!!! I hope you start feeling better soon- the sickness is the worst, especially with other kiddos to chase after!! We will be praying for you!! Lots of Love, Tiffany, Jimmy, and Family