FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Clean--for 5 minutes!!


Okay--so my home, though small (in comparison to others we've owned) takes me forever to clean because my children follow behind me, destroying everything in their path. Summers are especially tough because the kids are all home at once! Rarely, do I have more than 5 minutes to bask in my clean rooms--and rarely, is more than one room clean at a time. SO--I decided to take pics today of my clean rooms. Now, I can look at the pics and be content with my monotonous, never-ending cleaning :-). Granted--this is more for me than anyone else--but sometimes ya just need to remember those perfect moments, right??!

2 comments:

The Arizona Blake Family said...

What a great idea! I should do the same thing...Don't you just wonder why you even bother cleaning sometimes when it took you an hour to clean a room and it takes your kids seconds to mess it up? I sure do! :)

Tanya Leigh said...

My kids have been getting progressively more destructive these past couple weeks, and I've rebelled against cleaning.

I should take a picture too!