FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

WHAT A SUMMER!!

So--Hunter and I knew it was going to be a long duration of time we'd be apart (8 weeks), but we felt it was the best choice for our family (financially, emotionally, etc.). Fortunately, while the kids and I have been in AZ, we've been able to meet up with some of our family members and friends. This "play-time" has been invaluable!! Of course, there are few adults who would consider running around with 5 kids "play-time", but I've really enjoyed the time we've had together. Natalie (my 9 year old sister) has spent the majority of the last 7 weeks with my 4 kids and I (while my mom works on her Masters Degree at ASU during the weekdays). Natalie and Mariah are best of friends--so it's worked out well.

Sterling (our 3 month old) has acid reflux and didn't sleep much the first 5 weeks we were here, which made the waking hours more difficult to endure, but I'm happy to announce that he's doing MUCH better!! :-) Unfortunately, he is now TEETHING!! Agh! Poor babies! That's all I've got to say! I'm glad they don't remember all the pain of "babyhood". You can see from the pictures that he's NOT missing any meals, though. :-)

Thanks to my Aunt Diana, Hunter flew to AZ see us this last weekend. We have had such a blast!! WE MISSED HIM SOOOOO MUCH!! We spent a lot of time w/ our families during the July 4th celebration...check out the pics below :-). He flew back to MN on Monday.

GREAT NEWS: Hunter found a perfect home for us to rent in Chaska, MN!!! It's big and beautiful--right in front of a forest! It's a 4 bd/2ba home and was previously owned by good friends of the Heywoods (some of our favorite people in the world!--also in the pics below). We'll be about 1o minutes from Hunter's work. Everyone is invited to come visit! Hunter will move our stuff in on July 19th. Then, the kids & I will fly to MN on the 20th. Exciting times!!

Hunter doesn't have school anymore, but he'll have to take the bar soon--which requires more studying than all the years of school put together! During that time, I'm planning to teach dance & show choir from my home.

Anyway--the kids need me. LOTS OF LUV. Jules

3 comments:

Sarah Blue said...

Did you ever think you'd end up living so far North?

I'm glad that you are all going to be back together soon. I know it was tough for us last year, but I didn't have a newborn in the mix. :S

Good Luck to Hunter on his exams. We'll keep him in our prayers. BTW My hubby swears by the bar prep class.

Go Vikings!!!

Carroll Conversations said...

So fun to get a catch up on you and see pics of the family. Sterling is growing so big. When my kids saw the pictures of him they thought he looked like Ethan, all the chubs. Don't you love it? Ethan is a little over 2 months old and is 15 lbs. already. I've always wanted a chubby baby and now I got one. Good luck with the move, flying with 4 kids, and enjoying a new place with new adventures.

Karolyn said...

Im so glad things are working out for you Jules! I can't believe how chunky little Sterling has gotten! He is such a cutie! Good luck with your move!