FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Friday, July 10, 2009

MUSIC!!!

So--I've been searching for all of the newest, "HIPPEST", moving music so I can play it every morning and during chore time---so as to inspire my children to ENJOY the not so enjoyable moments :-). Of course, I love the music, too! I've posted it on this blog. Feel free to scroll down and find all your favorites! I'm a big fan of David Cook, David Archuletta, Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani, Jewel, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Kelley Clarkson, High School Musical, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, and many others. If you have some song suggestions--post them here!! I'm a believer of the "whistle while you work" idea. MUSIC MAKES LIFE FUN!! It can even make WORK fun!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing! I'm going to go straight to your blog for my next music session :) Don't you just love that high school musical? Have you seen the film 17 Again? That adorable Zac E. is in it, too funny!

Tanya Leigh said...

Ooo, I LOVE working music!! Thanks a bunch for sharing - I'll be visiting your blog & enjoying the tunes to try and put a spring in my cleaning ;) -- I REALLY needed this! :)