FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Family Reunion--Show Low, AZ

My Little Man--Sterling

Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Kendra

Poppy Keith and Cody

My sister-in-law, Kendra, and her son, Isaac, have spent many fabulous hours with Sterling and I. We've had amazing discussions about substantive issues and circumstances. I love her depth of character and intelligence. I admire her prudence and optimism. She and Jeremy (my brother) are a great couple--and I love them soooooo much!!


YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! The Johnston family drove from Missouri to see us all during the July 24th celebration in Snowflake! WE'VE MISSED YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH! It is always sweet to have time with such great people!

Sterling (or "Little Doobee") is such a sweet boy. "The Apple Of My Eye."

His smiles brighten my days.

Jeff has been Cody's playmate--we are so grateful he has "played" with us over the past two months. He is such a great Uncle for my kids. THANX JEFF!

Pool time in Holbrook, AZ

Hangin' with my boys... :-)

Spending invaluable time with the Reid family. WE LOVE YOU ALL!

Amber Goose

Natalie and Mariah

1 comment:

Sarah Blue said...

Sterling is getting so long! That first picture is too cute! Love the chunky cheeks. :)