FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Saturday, June 6, 2009

HI DAD!! WE LOVE YOU!

It's been 3 weeks that we've been away from you, dad. We miss you! We pray for you everyday! We love you!

2 comments:

Juls said...

I have been so bad about checking blogs! My mom told me that you were in Snowflake for the summer and I am SO excited to see you! It feels like I haven't seen you FOREVER! I have just been catching up on your cute family (I think the last time I checked your blog you had just had Sterling) That is so stinky about changing plans and being apart for the summer! My cute baby is just cooing as I write this so I can't wait to see your cute baby (and family!) We will be in town from Sat night to Wed morning. Can't wait to see you!

Hunter said...

I miss you guys so much. Being a Dad for so many cute kids makes me proud. Love, Hunter