FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Saturday, June 20, 2009

CHUNKY MONKEY MOMENTS :-)

Nanna and Aunt Kelyn (Keith's daughter) with Sterling

My mom had asked if we could call Sterling something less formal--thus the alias: Chunky Monkey--and Doobee. HAHA!

2 comments:

Jacob & Tia Sampson said...

My he is getting so big! I can't believe that he as big as he is and how old he is. Hope all is well with you all. Give Cody a big hug and kiss for me!

Hunter said...

Oh my family, how i miss you all!!! Thank you so much for all the wonderful father's day pictures. I am so happy to see all of your smiles. I feel so homesick for my family. I miss you, I miss you, I miss you.

I'll be there soon. Give my love to all. Dad.