FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Friday, March 27, 2009

A week with Granny Jo, Natalie and Jeff...

WOW! My work is a lot easier when shared with my mother!! My mother--the hardest worker I've ever seen in my life--makes my chores look simple! I was hoping this baby would decide to be born while she was here, but it looks like I'm going to have to do this on my own. Truth be known--I want this little boy to bake until he's good and ready. I'm just a little (a lot)apprehensive about having a newborn--three other children to care for--a husband in the middle of his 3rd year law school finals and bar--and a house and laundry to keep up with. Boy oh boy! WISH ME LUCK!!

We've had a lot of fun with Natalie and Jeff here, too. Natalie (my 9 year old sister) is Mariah's best friend, and they play from the break of dawn until beditime. Jeff has kept Cody and Blakester busy with nerf-gun wars and video games. Jeff is the best entertainer because he enjoys the boys toys as much as they do!!

If you couldn't tell from our pictures, Hunter and I are a little (a lot) bedraggled. With papers due for law school, with church callings to keep up with, with a ton of irregular contractions (pre-term labor), and family visiting--we've been pretty worn out!! My mother finally convinced me to prepare for this delivery. Hunter took me to the hospital last night, and we were able to sign papers and see what I'll be in for when I really go into labor. It was a nice getaway.

As busy as we are--we're enjoying life. :-)

3 comments:

Sarah Blue said...

Julie, you're going to great with the hubby, three kids and a newborn. I think your three kids are going to climb over each other trying to help you with the new bambino. Kids always love new babies. If you use that right, you may never have to change one diaper! ;)

Stephanie said...

I know how you feel about the doing it alone thing! This time I might have to do it without my husband. I never thought we would be doing that. But I have learned from many past experiences that the Lord always knows what is best and in the end you always look back and are thankful for how things turned out! Good Luck and let us know when your little one is here!

Juls said...

It's just like riding a bike, you will be surprised how quickly life with a newborn comes back. Aaron takes his step 4 of the boards in three days...needless to say he has been studying a lot. The older kids are great helpers! I am sure it will all work out!