FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Sunday, March 29, 2009

37 weeks! WE DID IT!

So this was the goal! Baby and I have made it to 37 weeks! YEAH! I'm still pregnant! Okay--so now, this baby should have all the essentials to be healthy. Whew--what a relief! So--my doctor's appointment is tomorrow morning, and he's asked to strip my membranes. I'm not a nurse or a doctor--so I don't know what all goes into that or exactly what that means, but since I've already begun dialating--I'm guessing this might be the last week I'll be pregnant! I'm anxious to lay on my tummy again. I'm anxious to move around the kitchen freely--without bumping into everything--or being unable to reach the cupboards because my tummy is in the way. I'm anxious to feel thin again! Of course, it always takes me a good 6 months to fight off the weight, but I'm ready to get started! Life is good. :-)

7 comments:

sakmb said...

congrats 37 weeks sounds great!

Becky said...

Good work! I made it to 36 weeks with my twins and they were 5lb.13oz and 6lb.4oz. All they needed was the glow worm blankets for a few days. Good luck with all of that.

Sarah Blue said...

Congratulations. I was so nervous for you when you first discovered your pregnancy. I didn't know whether to be happy for you or not because of all the complications it would mean for you. Silly, I know.

I am so happy that you've made it to 37 weeks. I'm so happy that you are going to have a healthy baby and that you have done so well during this whole pregnancy. You are truly amazing!!

Good luck with labor and delivery. We'll keep you in our prayers. :)

Stephanie said...

Congrats on the 37 weeks. I have had my membranes stripped with Dylan & Kadee and it didn't do anything for me. I was already dialated with both. Anyways it hurts and hurts bad! Good Luck!

Juls said...

You made it! Don't be too excited about laying on your tummy yet. I tried last night for the first time and instantly filled up with milk. haha, if it is not one thing it is another. I enjoyed breathing again.

K Bailey said...

Hey Julie: I can't remember if I've ever commented on your blog-I've found it a couple of times before thru other people's. It's great to see your cute family! We live in Oklahoma City (luv it). Email me because my blog is private kateebailey@gmail.com
:)
Katee (Rearden) Bailey

Linda said...

Hooray for 37 weeks, Julie!!! I have had my membranes stripped with all 6 of my children. Only one time it hurt. And even that wasn't very bad. For me, each time it meant labor within a few hours - with #4 it was immediate. I think you'll do fine - I HOPE!!!

Best of everything to you!!! We're anxious to hear!