FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

35 WEEKS ALONG!!


So, I have officially hit 35 weeks! I'm feeling it, too!! My pregnancy clothes don't even fit me anymore!! Pretty sad! My belly is pushin' out farther every day! My due date is April 19th. Let's see how far I get with this little guy! I'm hoping to carry at least until 37 weeks. We'll keep you all posted.

9 comments:

Alan and Lynette said...

Congratulations! 2 weeks sounds much more manageable!!! You can do it!!! :) Hang in there little guy...and mama too:)

Jacob & Tia Sampson said...

You look great! I am feeling your pain and I am only 25 weeks! Hang in there. We are excited to meet him, just not on the 28th!

Stephanie said...

You are so small. I way have you beat and I have 14 weeks left..that is if I go a full 40. Good luck and keep us posted!

Sarah Blue said...

Congrats on making it to 35 weeks with only ONE chin!! That is quite an accomplishment. I usually have at least two by that point. Haha. ;)

Good luck with your delivery.

The Hoopers said...

You are a very tiny and cute pg mama! Good luck with everything the next few weeks.

Erika said...

Congratulations Julie! Your gonna make it! Good job makin' that baby! Rest and try to relax because we(all of us mamas)all know your not going to be sleeping much in a few weeks...but babies are sooooo worth it! Funny quote I saw the other day said "I'm so crafty...I make PEOPLE!" with a picture of pregnant lady below it. So true, so true. Good luck with the delivery and post partum :)!

Josalyn said...

How exciting!! Let us know if you need anything, I'm sure Brenda would love it if we took your kids for you sometime or something!

Juls said...

You look WAY better than I did at 35 weeks. Hang in there it is worth it in the end!

Juls said...

Now you are 36 weeks, see time flies when it is not ME that is pregnant!