FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day "Tea Party"

Today, I got to go to Cody's kindergarten class for our Mother's Day Tea Party!! This was the best school event I've been to!! We really lucked out with Cody's teacher, Mrs. Kaufman--who (in my opinion) is one of the finest teachers in the world!! Every year, she prepares the children with art projects and songs to sing for their mothers on the Friday before Mother's Day.

Each student created a paper machete hat with paper roses and all for their mothers!! They also brought food (cookies, fruit & apple juice) to our tables and had class-made gifts (wrapped and all) for all the mothers. It was a tear-jerker moment! I was so impressed with all of the children. YEAH FOR FANTASTIC TEACHERS!!

Cody sang each song to me, and he insisted that I hold his hand through the whole song. I wasn't about to let go of his hand!! I jump at every opportunity to smother him with affection :-)!! He also insisted that I look directly into his eyes (as his teacher had instructed). I JUST LOVE IT!!


4 comments:

Linda said...

Best Tea Party in the world! The hat is gorgeous, and I love how their teacher prepared them. The best!!!!

Emily Nicoll said...

Hi beautiful Julie! I found your blog and I loved catching up with you and your family! You are so wonderful and precious to me! I hope things are good and happy :)
Loves,
Emily Nicoll (was Ellsworth)

Mary said...

I need to remember that for our next Mother's day. Too cute. Love the hats. Hope you all are doing well.

Kim said...

I love teachers who make Mother's day special.