FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Thursday, December 3, 2009

A special day...

I've had a thousand reasons to be grateful this holiday season. I know that God hears and answers our prayers. I know he's always looking after our family--even when we're not so smart. His love is unconditional.

Today is my son's birthday! Rodney Coy Moore would have been five years old today! I miss him, and I wish that I could have a couple minutes (or years) with him again. I wish that I could have seen him interract with his other brothers and sisters. I wish...I wish... I've had such peace today--thinking about him, thinking about all that happened to me and our family when we learned that I was to deliver him still-born. I had so many wonderful friends rally to my side...silent, but supportive...true friends. I will forever be grateful for the family members and friends who knew how and when to come to my aid. THANK YOU!! I have had many moments when I've wondered if Rodney was right by my side--helping me along. I can't wait until that glorious day when I will see him again.

I am grateful for the children I have. Truth is--I've had a hard time adjusting to the CA mentality--that 1-2 children are PLENTY--and more than that is just STUPIDITY! I think there's a lot to be learned from these great kids! They teach me more about humility and forgiveness than any other ADULT I've known! They teach me more about unconditional acceptance and love than any other "career woman" out there!! There are so many SMART reasons to have children--LOTS of them!! I am soooo grateful God allowed me to raise these 4 kids. They really are my life, and my joy.

4 comments:

Michelle Johnston said...

We love you Julie. Thankyou for sharing your testimony.

Juls said...

ahhhhhhh. I can only imagine how you feel! Don't let others thoughts or actions dictate your future! you and Hunter and wonderful parents!

ana said...

I wish you a Happy Near Year!

ana said...

I wish you a Happy Near Year!