FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

LA Latter-Day-Saint Temple

Forever Families is what the temple is ALL about! It was so great having Poppy and Nanna Moore at the temple with us! Good times, fabulous company! The plan of salvation couldn't be more perfect :-).


This statue gets me teary-eyed every time I stand in front of it. It reminds me of OUR family! Each child has claimed a statue--including our still-born (Rodney--who is the tallest boy :-). This makes our temple visits very personal.

1 comment:

Becky said...

You are so lucky to be so close to the temple! Well, we aren't that far here in Ogden either. But the LA temple is wonderful. That's where Chris and I as well as my parents got married. I'm glad things are going so well for you all! I miss you guys!