FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!!

Can I even express how truly THRILLED I am that school is finally opening it's doors for my three older children??????? I have had the LONGEST 4 months of my life! The kids got out of school in Kansas on May 16th, and they will be starting school in CA on September 9th!! I spent two months of the summer by myself (w/ out Hunter) with 4-5 children, and then we moved TWICE!! I can only hope for a few years to just stay in one place, but who knows?? Maybe Hunter will get hired on by an another NFL team?? That's a definite possibility. Anyway...I can't take a picture of myself doing TOYOTA JUMPS for school commencement---but I'm sure you can all imagine it! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!

2 comments:

Mesha said...

Julie - Good to get caught up on your family! We were just at some of the places in your pics. One of the places we loved with our kids was Leo Carillo State Beach - tide pools, crabs, starfish, sea slugs, sand crabs, caves, dolphins - fun place! Also we loved Solvang. A small Danish town a bit of a drive north. We will for sure be able to visit you now sometime in the future. So glad you are a little closer! Love you

Sarah Blue said...

Hahaha! I know what you mean. Last summer was crazy for us too. But when I moved twice, I just moved people and a few suitcases. Our stuff remained in storage. Just thinking about all the moving you've makes me very tired!

I'm so glad that you'll get a little break during the day. Some alone time with just you and Sterling. You two will have such fun together. :)