FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Way to go HUNTER!

My Dad watched Sterling and Cody today so I could go watch Hunter give his final presentation in his law and economics class. THANKS DAD!! Hunter was SO charismatic! He was SO professional! He spoke intelligently and gave a flawless delivery. I was SO proud of him!! Way to go Mr. Man! Hunter found out that he got the best grade in the class for his paper and presentation. Law school is almost done--can you believe it?? Three years are almost up! Brent and Hunter will graduate from Washburn Law School in just a few weeks! Man--that feels good! :-)

1 comment:

Sarah Blue said...

Good Job Hunter! How fun for Julie to get to watch your presentation. I would never have been able to watch my guys. I always get so nervous for him. Probably because I am terrified to get up in front of everyone so I project my insecurities onto him. Haha.

Glad you were able to watch your Man in action and that he did such a wonderful job. :)