FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Stealing Sterling Moments...

If Amber could--she would hold this boy all day long!

I was hoping I would be able to show you all how cute this kid is when he smiles! I just missed his open-mouthed grin, but these moments are priceless :-).

Hunter really enjoys his time with Sterling. He (Hunter) has been working extra hard this week to try to care for me (strep hit me on Monday), study for his finals, complete contracts, finish papers, help with Amber (who showed symptoms of strep on Wednesday), and cook up a few great meals. WONDER DAD!!


2 comments:

Linda said...

Julie! I hope you are feeling better! Your husband is amazing to be able to do so much. We are praying for you all to pull through this quickly!!!


What an adorable baby you have. We sure love your kiddos - they are growing up so much. Thanks for posting so we can see them on occasion.

Love you :)

Sarah Blue said...

I love that second picture. He looks so content. :)