FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Get-to-know-Julie Questionnaire

1. Favorite Color: GREEN (I like greenery--plantlife)

2. Favorite get-away: I LOVE staying in hotels because the room is cleaned up each day and food is just a phone call away.

3. Most sought after qualities: honesty, integrity and ambition. I also like people who are willing to work hard.

4. Favorite Restaurants: Chevy's, Olive Garden, Tia Rosa's, Carrabbas.

5. Favorite Movies: The Harry Potter series, the Borne series, Transformers, Armegeddon, old musicals (7 brides for 7 brothers, Singin' in the Rain, Oklahoma), Lord of the Rings series, Hitch, CLEAN FLICKS--Cold Mountain, V-for Vindetta--I always like the politically/emotionally/mentally/spiritually life-altering films with fabulous plots.

6. Past times: I love to write! I also enjoy spending time blogging and keeping in touch with friends. Playing the piano completely pacifies me. Reading a good book can keep me entertained for hours and hours on end. I LOVE getting out in nature--biking, hiking, canoeing, rollerblading, etc.

7. Educational Goals: I want to finish my AA online with MCC (I just have 3 classes left) and then--wherever we end up for Hunter's work, I would love to get my Nursing degree. I would also like to get my Bachelors in English--creative writing. Then--once the kiddos are grown, I would like to get my masters in nursing and doctorate in English. If there's more time--I'd like to get a degree in interior design as well :-). Hunter promised me he would put me through school after I put him through. Times almost up!!

8. Dreams: I would like to finish my novel and get it published. I would like to live in a decent sized home (2000+ square feet) on a few acres of land. I would like to own my own indoor pool and hot tub! I would love to be able to vacation a few times/year! I'd like to spend time in New Zeland, Germany, Italy and France. I would like to become a competent pianist, vocalist, and violinist. I'd like to become a doctor of medicine. I'd like to write a musical about Jesus Christ. I want to go on a Disney Cruise!!

9. People I look up to: Martha (Patsy) Washington, my mother, Liz Porter, Barb Stowell, Linda Heywood, Bishop Robinson, & Cory Ellsworth.

10. Happiest Moments: wedding sealing and reception, baby's births, Michigan adventures, Family Vacations (Johnston's and Moore's---especially Disneyland!!), Hunter's ASU graduation and acceptance to Washburn school of law...and many more to come!

4 comments:

Karolyn said...

How fun Julie! IT is always fun to learn more about you!!! Have a great day!

Kath said...

Julie you're awesome. I hope your feeling well today.

Juls said...

You're the best!

Linda said...

Julie, you amaze me, inspire me and help me want enjoy life more - all at the same time. Not to mention you can really make me tired. I love reading your questionnaire!