FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Monday, September 29, 2008

BBQ w/ the Gilberts and Johnstons








Now THIS is the way to spend a night!! The weather was perfect. The food was delicious, and the company was unbeatable! We're lovin' our time in Kansas :-).

6 comments:

Dahlia said...

So was that your yummy food we smelled across the way? :) Looks like everyone is doing great!

The Allen's said...

hello beauty queen. I wish we were there to have a bbq with you guys too. how are you feeling? I hope good. looks like you guys are having an awesome adventure. love you all.

queenbee4 said...

OK... Julie, it's me, Layne (I hope you remember from Adobe ward) Your kids have gotten SOOOO big! We are in Texas now! It is great to see how you are doing! I would love to catch up with ya!
Layne

Tanya Leigh said...

Ooooh, gotta love a fun bbq feast! I hope the pregnancy is going well for ya! :)

Unknown said...

How long have you guys been in Kansas?

If you remember who I am, shoot me an email...

darren@thewebshark.net or darren.wilson@gmail.com

(hint) Alma 13....not the book. :-)

Caleb and Casey said...

Julie, I found your blog through Bre. You are just so cute, I really look forward to getting to know you guys better. By the way, how are you feeling? We'll have to get together sometime.
~Casey