FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Friday, October 14, 2011

Sabrie Ann Moore HAS ARRIVED!!!

Sabrie Ann Moore made her debut appearance on Tuesday October 11, 2011, at 5:59 pm.  She was 6 lb. and 5 oz.  Her head was bruised pretty badly at first because of her fast entrance into the world.  The bruising disappeared quickly, though, and Sabrie is just as beautiful as can be!

I had gone into early labor a week and a half earlier--and had been sent home still in labor!  My doctor and hospital staff weren't going to allow Sabrie to be born too early.  I took nefedimine (sp?) to keep Sabrie in for as long as possible.  Hard labor began Tuesday at 3:30 p.m. The contractions were intense and painful and came faster and faster until there wasn't time to breathe in between them.  Because of the low-pressure and unremitting contractions, I worried that we were going to have the baby right there on the side of the road!  Fortunately, we arrived at the Show Low Summit Hospital just in time :-)!!

I had pre-determined that I would have a natural delivery--without an epidural (because of my 3 BAD experiences w/ epidurals in the past), but I was insisting on an epidural when I hit the transition period (dilation from 6-10 centimeters, which took only a half hour of time).  I was shocked by the uncontrollable, inhuman amount of pain!  Hunter was good NOT to allow me to have an epidural, but at the time, I was about to show him just how bad it hurt, and demand that I get some relief!!

My doctor came at that moment, and she too explained that I was beyond the point of medicinal help.  Fortunately, just a few minutes later, I was pushing.  Sabrie's arm was lodged beside her face, so she was stuck momentarily.  At that moment, like many of the deliveries in the movies, I was screaming!  Trying to breathe the pain away, I began hyperventilating, which caused my arms and my face to go numb.  Of course, that scared me even more, and I panicked.  Hunter coached me all the while, reminding me that our little girl needed me to fight through the pain.  Because of the ever proliferating pain, I had forgotten about Sabrie, but Hunter's reminder was just what I needed to get through the final minutes.  Sabrie was worth fighting for.

AND HERE SHE IS!!  OUR 3rd MOORE PRINCESS!!!
 
Granny Jo and Poppy Keith






















5 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

She is just beautiful. And Julie you look amazing, like always, even after your tramatic time. You're awesome. Good job and congratulations. I'm so happy she is here safe and sound. What a true blessing.

The Brook Family said...

Way to go mama!

Karolyn said...

congrats you guys! Good job Jules! You are a trooper!

Dahlia said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful - I just love those cheekies!! And Julie, you look A.MAZ.ING. I can't belive you JUST had her...

Beautiful family - good work mama!!

Melis said...

I am so glad everything went well for you! I've had 2 without an epidural and I understand wanting to show the DH what the pain felt like :) Sabrie is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! You two make amazingly cute kids! We just love your family.