FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Monday, March 28, 2011

PREGNANT!!!!

It's true!  I am pregnant...AGAIN!  When the "stomach flu" didn't go away, I knew I was pregnant.  Unfortunately, I am SICK, SICK, SICK!  However, we are excited to have our final baby.  This is it!  One final baby to add to the Hunter Moore Family.  YEAH!

9 comments:

The Arizona Blake Family said...

Congrats!!

Karolyn said...

Yea!!!! Congratulations! How very exciting. I hope you get feeling better!

Karolyn said...

do you know when you are due?

Dahlia said...

Yay!!! Congrats to each of you and hopefully the sickness will pass quickly :) Yay again!!!

Sarah Blue said...

Oh. My. Goodness!!! Congratulations. You'll be in my nightly prayers. Hopefully you won't experience too much discomfort. Love you!!!

Jeff&Rachel said...

that's great! hope the yuckiness passes soon.

Julie Moore said...

We're expecting this one in October or November. I've never gone full term. In fact, a few of my babies haven't even made the 8 month mark. SO--even though this baby should be due in November, we just never know. Thanks for all the comments!

Kim said...

Ok, now I see I should have checked your blog first. Yippee! I am so excited for you. Maybe you are having twins.

Becky said...

What wonderful news! I hope the morning sickness-grossness goes away soon! I'm very happy for you and your family! (We're done by the way too, I'd most likely have twins a third time).