FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Monday, February 22, 2010

Badly needed TEMPLE time!!!

YEAH!! Hunter and I were able to go to the temple together this past Saturday--thanks to Deborah, a wonderful woman in our ward. She watched the kiddos while Hunt and I escaped to the Lord's house for a while. Boy oh boy, how we needed that! I don't think there's a better place on earth to get priorities straight and to feel peace. I kept feeling like Heavenly Father was aware of our circumstances, and working things out for us--in HIS own time, of course :-). I also felt like the most important thing was to ensure that our family was taken care of spiritually. I want to make sure that we raise our kids in an environment that's best for them. I agree that the home is where they get their base values and work ethics, but when the "town" helps to raise them, I want the town to be the right one!! Of course, we'll go where God wants us to go, but it doesn't hurt to pray for specific blessings, right???!!! LA has a lot to offer, but it hasn't offered Hunter a full-time job--YET. Hunter takes the bar tomorrow and the two next days. We won't get the results back until May. Until then, we'll do a lot of praying to find out what the next step is meant to be. We're DONE with interning!! Never say never, though, right?! We just don't care to sacrifice SO much for SO little $$$. Poverty teaches a lot of valuable life lessons, but I'm ready to move on!! :-) HAHA. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way. Unfortunately saying it and doing it are two totally different things. Hunter is a very competent man, and I know things will work out. I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

Jeff&Rachel said...

I'm glad you found peace at the temple. Good luck to Hunter on the Bar and to you in helping him get thruogh the next 2 days. I know things will work out for you guys. And I am happy you are able to go to the temple - I don't know when we'll be able to go again.

Sarah Blue said...

Good Luck to Hunter on the Bar!!!

Five Bloomin' Beauties said...

Come back to Kansas! I miss you! I'm glad you had a good temple day. We need to get there ourselves!

Jeff said...

Finding the right job in the right place can be so hard. Aren't you grateful for the temple and the inspiration you can get there. Things will work out and you will look back at all you are learning now. Good luck. This is Kim not Jeff.