FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Monday, November 2, 2009

Swine Flu? Are you kidding me?

So--about midnight (after Halloween), my body was completely wrought with yet another sickness. It seemed to come out of nowhere! Sterling was hit at the same time. Pain coursed down my fingers and toes and throbbed in my head. The pain was so intense, I couldn't sleep. And the cough was so all-consuming (like a whooping cough) that I thought I would begin coughing up blood! Now I had heard that the Swine Flu had attacked many of the kids at the elementary school, but I didn't really know what to expect---NOW I know! I was so weak that I couldn't hold Sterling. Fortunately, we got sick during the weekend--so Hunter was able to help out. Sterling threw-up 4 times last night. Poor kid :-(. Every time, he seemed to aim right for me. It was almost comical. We took more showers in the last 24 hours than I had all last week! Haha! Medicine is masking the pain right now--YEAH!! But--I'm ready to be done with all this sickness. The kicker is that you don't ever know you're sick until WAMMO--you're down for the count!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Exactly! We all got it, all 5 of us and it only took 2 days till we were all useless. Whatever I got transformed into a sinus infection and since I'm 10 weeks pregnant all I can take is the sissy meds. to treat my symptoms, no fair! Tylenol is equal to sugar cubes in the pain relief dept. Hope you all get well soon and keep the showers commin'!

Kim said...

Oh Julie! I totally feel for you. For some reason this fall we have gone through sickness after sickness. It also seems to correspond with when Jeff is traveling for work so I get to deal with the sick kids on my own, and while feeling sick. I hope this passes for you quickly. I was thinking just yesterday how we were all well, and today Taylor had to be picked up from school because he was sick. He's now running an fever and throwing up. I'm hoping it doesn't pass on. Anyway, good luck.