FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Provo Water Park

We spent nearly 5 hours playing in the Veteran's Water Park in Provo, UT. This little-kids play-land was just the thing Cody needed! The girls ran back and forth from the water slides. This was an absolute blast! Mom and I got to visit and tan for the majority of the time. Can't beat that!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I'm lovin' all of your updates and pictures! I'd give you my home address, but hopefully we'll be moving soon and will have a new one, somewhere. Just having a hard time selling the townhouse, ugh.
You can definitely link my blog address: http://mutterdrei.blogspot.com
We spent soooo much time at the Vetran's park too in Provo. I was very pregnant with Isaac and wore my black bathing suit and looked like a beached whale. Luckily nobody tried to push me back in.

Karolyn said...

Julie! I love the Veterans Memorial Water Park! We used to live less than a block from that park and we went ALL THE TIME! OH so many fun memories. Sounds like your trip is going well-looks like lots of fun! Miss you!

Alan and Lynette said...

Looks like you guys are having a fabulous time!!! Glad to hear you're partyin' it up! Have a great time, but not so great that you don't come back to us:)