FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Friday, May 9, 2008

9 years of mommying! YEAH!


Hunter took me out for Mother's day. We ate at Olive Garden and enjoyed a stroll through the mall--stopping at the playcenter for Cody. He and I are really fortunate to have such wonderful kids. Mommying, although really tough at times, is the best part of my life! We're a lucky pair.

4 comments:

Kristalyn said...

Julie, it's Kristalyn! You are absolutely gorgeous and I love you so much! This is the only way I know of to get ahold of you so thank goodness for blogs :) So I don't know if you remember me telling you about Stephen, but we are engaged!! :) We all love miss you and your family so much.

Julie Moore said...

Kristalyn--Congratulations! Wow! That's so wonderful! We've got to meat him and make sure he's good enough for you!! :-) Give everyone hugs for us! Love ya!

Karolyn said...

Julie-you look beautiful! You are a wonderful mom! And I agree-"mommying" is the best!

Tanya Leigh said...

What a gorgeous picture that just personifies you & your happy 'let's do it' personality!