FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Jeff, Jules, Granny Jo, and Troy Boy

This last Friday night, Hunter watched the kiddos while Mom, Jeff, and I took off for Kansas City to watch a full night of great raquetball. We took Troy out to eat after his games. We gabbed about BYU single life. It made me want to go back to college! Truth is--once I finally get my degree from MCC-I'm hoping to transfer to a top-dog school. I've been "MOM" this whole time and I would love the opportunity to finally finish my degrees!! In time, right? :-)

5 comments:

Sarah Blue said...

Are you taking online classes from MCC? If so, how much longer before you finish?

The pictures were cute. I'm glad you got to watch Troy in all his racquet-ball glory! :)

O'Loughlin Family said...

Hey there Hunter and Julie. I am going to be in Kansas City in May and Emily is going to come and join me for a long weekend without kids. If you guys can make it over there we would love to go to dinner or something. email us at coloughlin1@cox.net. Talk to you soon.
Chad

Julie Moore said...

Hey Sarah!! Good to hear from you! YUP--I'm taking some more classes from MCC. I'm hoping to be done soon, though :-). I'm just not sure which University to transfer to because we don't know where Hunter will be working eventually. Hey--have you been able to read any of the book? I'd love to hear your comments.
CHAD--YEAH!! we would love to see you in Kansas City! Just give us the date details and we'll try to get there without kids, too:-). Thanks for letting us know!

Karolyn said...

How fun to have family visit! Your family is so cute and always looks so happy!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.