FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Building a Snowman

The group of munchkins gathered a good amount of snow--so they could build the first snowman of the year. WE LOVE THE SNOW!!

4 comments:

Juls said...

I love reading your blogs! It is great to keep up with good friends! Much love from PA!

Karolyn said...

This makes me so excited for when Skyler is old enough to play in the snow!

O'Loughlin Family said...

I don't know how I came across you guys, but i did. I read all about your lives over the past couple of years. It is good to see that you are all good. Mariah is so big. I remember the dya she came home from the hospital. Talk to you later. Chad.

TheShumWAYS said...

Holy cow your kids are huge! Man time flies. Michelle gives me little updates on you guys! So how the heck are you? My sis in law Jeanette talks about your siblings in Snowflake play with hers. Small world.