FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Monday, October 15, 2007

Lovin' Livin' by Family!

OK--so living close to Brent and Michelle has been AWESOME!! I don't know that I would ever want these kids to go without their cousins again! It's so fun to open my door and watch the kiddos run to the Johnston's open door--just across the way. This is the life! Granted, it would be nice to be living in a fancy-shmancy neighborhood, but livin' by family makes this move COMPLETELY worth it! I know we'll have lots of fun "popper" memories of our time in law-school. We're livin' the high life! The one thing we've found, though, is that we tend to swap sicknesses. So--we do go a few days here and there in seclusion--making sure to NOT share the love :-). All in all---this is the best way to live. So let it be written...so let it be done---ALWAYS!!

3 comments:

Melisa said...

Wow, that does sound nice! I wish my siblings had kids! Or that they lived within a thousand miles... ;)

K Bailey said...

Hey Julie....it's Katee "Rearden" Bailey....I saw your comment on Ella's blog and it was fun to see your cute family. We live in Oklahoma City. I emailed Michelle once and told her to come visit or go to the temple or something! Topeka is not that far from here. :)

Tiffany said...

How fun!! I know Kendra and Jeremy wish they were there... and hey! I know we're not "REALLY" family, but I want in on the fun too!! P.S.- I love your hair!!