FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

School Time!


Mariah was anxious to show Amber what school was like. Poor Mariah has been to four different schools in 4 years! She has learned to make friends quickly.
They both have really loved school--hallelujah, but they've asked if I would be willing to homeschool. We'll have to see what Mommy's able to do.

4 comments:

tabby10 said...

you look a very happy family

Becky said...

Thanks for sharing your blog! I miss you and all your family, you added so much fun and life to the ward. Now we here and MI can keep up on the happenings of the Moore family. My boys just stared Kindergarten too and they love it! I love it too because I spend some one on one time with Isaac who always seems to be overshadowed by his older brothers. I'm glad everything is working out for you guys in Kansas. Sounds like a great place.

Julie said...

SO fun to see what your cute family is up to! Darling kiddos!

The Allen's said...

Julie, Your kids are so cute and nice school is going to be awesome for them. I am glad to see you guys are liking it out there. I wish we could have come on your trip with you guys cause to be honest I stinking miss you. Please tell me you guys are coming at Christmas.