FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

FAMILY LIFE IS FUN!!!

Hunter and Julie Moore

Hunter and Julie Moore
Best Friends

It's ALL GOOD :-)

It's ALL GOOD :-)

LOVE MY MAN!

LOVE MY MAN!

Moore Family February 2011

Moore Family February 2011

THE Johnston-Flake Gang

THE Johnston-Flake Gang
Christmas 2010

Johnston Family

Johnston Family

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

THE BEST BROS IN THE WORLD

Friday, July 20, 2007

The Perfect Friends!


Party HEAVEN!! Mariah was so excited to see her friend, Brook (Melanie's daughter). Infact, both Mariah and Amber went home with them for a sleep-over! How wonderful! I'm going to miss spending time with such quality people.

8 comments:

Melisa said...

I love all of the pictures! You have a fun blog!

Missy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missy said...

SOO sad my family couldn't make it. Your family is so great to be around. I hope all is going well with your journey!

Melissa Heiselt

Tiffany said...

Hey Julie! Its Kendra's sister Tiffany... your blog is so cute and its great to catch up on all your adventures! So sad that you're having to leave such a wonderful place and friends... its so hard to get released! Good luck on getting situated in Kansas! Keep in touch!

Cindi M said...

Hey Julie,

So sorry we didn't get to hook up before you guys left. I hope your new home in Kansas is wonderful. Keep in touch!

Cindi
cindimartineau@gmail.com
cindimartineau.blogspot.com

Landvatter Family said...

Hey this is Hawli and I am so glad I found all of your family blogs! It is so fun to see how you guys are all doing! Your family is so dang cute! Our blog is landvatters.blogspot.com!

The Allen's said...

Julie hey it is Kelyn Allen. I added you to my blog friends but i just wanted to make sure that was ok. WE miss you guys. Are you coming for Christmas?

Unknown said...

Julie Johnston??? Holy cow has it been forever!! I don't even know if you'll remember me but I remember you. This is Taryn (Starks). I just came upon your blog and you have such a cute family!!